Monday, January 29, 2018

Climb Every Mountain!

Yesterday we had a tour then we climbed up to a monestary. We saw an awesome view of the city. Then we went to dinner, I had an allergic reaction to something either in the woods or in the salt shop we went into so I was asleep the rest of the evening.
Today we went up to the castle/fortress. There was a beautiful view of the alps and the city. We got a tour of the castle. We got to see parts of the castle most people don’t get to see. After the castle we went into the grave yard and went into the catacombs there. Then Erika, Katie, Paige, Rachel and I put a plu lock with our names on the lock bridge in town.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...