Saturday, January 20, 2018

Photographers Behind the Photos


Before I left for this trip, I was given advice from people about make sure I label all my photos so i don't forget anything. Then there are my parents asking me to take photos of architecture, food and all the experiences I have so they can follow along my trip. I have always been a photo person. One of my favorite pastimes is looking through old photos from past adventures. Photos to me are the souvenirs I wish to take back. While other students are buying magnets, snow globes, and even ties. While I will buy probably buy some snow globes to take home. My pictures will be the best souvenir I can take back. This will also be while most of my blog photos, I hope to be more pictures than words. However, this is only if the wifi will work with me.

Anyway, the longer we embark on this journey, the more I see people taking similar photos. As I look around me, there is usually around like 6 other students taking the same photos. So for this next blog post, I thought I would capture the photographers behind the photos that are being posteds. Please enjoy the next few photos of the students on this trip, taking photos and embracing their inner tourists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...