Thursday, February 1, 2018

An A Polish Meal-

      After a late night concert, MariHa, Aaron and I decided to venture off to get some food. We had spotted an Italian restaurant on our way to the concert house and noticed it was open till 10:30... we stumbled in around 9:50 only for them to tell us the kitchen was closed. 

      We walked around for another 15 minutes looking for a place to eat until we came across a Polish restaurant that was open until 11. The man there was very excited to speak with Americans. He loved our accents and told us all of his stories from his adventures to the US. 

      We ordered a couple beers and some potato and cheese dumplings that were absolutely fantastic. Our server made sure to check on us and see how we liked our dishes just about every five minutes. After we devoured our dumplings we were craving something sweet, but flipping through the menu I didn't see any desserts . I decided to ask if there was anything he could make up. About fifteen minutes later he brought back something that looked like a mixture between a crepe, burrito, and panini stuffed with Nutella, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and a banana liquor sauce on top. Let me tell ya... that was the best crepe/burrito/panini I've ever had. 

     Overall the polish restaurant was a 10/10- food as well as experience. Not to mention the free polish vodka shots he gave us as a farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...