Sunday, February 4, 2018

Prague Has My Heart [Part 2]



     Before the Czech Philharmonic concert we explored the streets of Prague, experiencing street vendors and artists one of which had five birds that he trained to stand wherever he placed them, including my head!


After spending all day in the city, Leah and I got caught in a rainstorm with powerful winds. Soaking wet, we ran into a cozy coffee shop to warm up with some hot cocoa. There was a restaurant on the lower level and another room that was elaborately decorated with art on the walls. The cozy coffee corner we were in was a work of art itself with incredible works on the walls.

Our walk back to the hostel filled my senses with everything I love about Prague. The hustle and bustle on the street was warm and we loved being apart of it. The cobblestone streets, crisp night air, and the smell of street food became so familiar. I fell in love with Prague. Our spirits soared as we soaked in every moment here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...