Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Europe, let alone see all the amazing things I saw. My life has forever been changed and because of my experiences I have become a new person! I am thankful for my experiences but I am also very thankful for all the new friends I have acquired over the trip. It feels nice to know that I now have someone to talk to besides my cat! I do want to share a few highlights from the trip that will forever go in the memory bank.

The first one is the view of the alps in Salzburg. The view from the castle was amazing and I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

The next thing is the crazy thing Megan and I did at the castle the night before we left Salzburg! I had so much fun and it is just something I will never forget!!!

I will also cherish the time when I met the Benda Quartet and got them to sign my program! Even though 1 of the 4 performers was missing, it was still awesome!

Lastly is the night I got chocolate wasted at the hostel in Vienna! I had so much fun that night and I wouldnt change a thing!!

I of course will remember this entire trip but these are only a few of the wonderful experiences I had. I am so glad I decided to take a stab in the dark and apply to come on this trip! Thank you Dr. Powell for all your hard work on strategically picking each thing we did everyday and making this class possible for any student! Finally I would also like to just say thank you for all the people who either supported me on this journey or just made my trip that much better! I will see you again Europe, maybe not now but I will be seeing you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...