Thursday, February 1, 2018

Back in Vienna

Back in Vienna for the last leg of our trip. Unfortunately we only have one full day here so we will have to make the most of it.  Tonight we were at the Golden Hall for the last concert of the trip. The last time we were there was during the Berlioz concert and I had forgotten how beautiful it is. Also, we weren't standing this time so I was actually about to relax and look at everything in the hall.
What and interesting last concert it was too. While the performers were spot on, I think more people dropped things during this concert than any other concert we attended this trip. I wish I had actually kept count because within the 2.5 hours we were there I think people dropped their stuff over a dozen times. It happened twice just during the encore piece. 
Sad to be leaving so soon, but I'm excited we still have one more day to wander around and enjoy the city. I love Vienna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...