Friday, February 2, 2018

Salzburg, a place of wonders!

Salzburg… Wow you have been amazing! This city is beautify! I don’t know why Mozart would ever not like this city? It is beautiful land with many different attractions packed into on city. First, the views that you can get to in this town are incredible! The second day in Salzburg, me and a few friends hiked up this hill to a monastery to just explore and then we decided we wanted to go higher. So we continued up the hill and about after 45 minutes of hiking, we found a great vantage point. We could see the Alps, the castle, and pretty much the entire city. It was fantastic! We then headed down and explore the rest of the town which was always fun.

The next day we got to explore the castle which was amazing!  The sun decided to come out and make the day ten times better! I will say that in this point of the class you can see that people are starting to get really tired and it is becoming harder to go to different events. But the sun brought a smile to all of sun and we were able to push forward. First to get to the castle, you have to hike up to it. Our original plan was to get on the diagonal tram that just went straight up the side of the hill but it was closed and under repairs. So it was time to hike. This was a good hike up to the top. Even broke a sweat making it there. But because the sun was out, the hike was worth every step. We got to the top and then found a view point that was absolutely incredible! But we then got to see the most incredible view I have ever seen in my life. We then took a tour that took us to the top of the castle and this is what we saw...
It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen! I was truly blessed this day. The day continued to stay bright and beautiful, and from that, energy levels were high. Later, some friends and I walked around to the back side of the castle. We came across and large park with different paths leading in many different directions. We ventured off and found a little coffee and cake shop and decided we need a break since we had been walking so much. The cake at this place was delicious!
I have deeply enjoyed Salzburg. More than I thought I would. It is a small city, but that does not stop it from having such a rich history and amazing sights to see. I would very much like to return to Salzburg. Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...