Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hair.

Heading home today. Super tired but at least my hair has never looked better. I think I’ve come into a style that really suits me.






Clearly Europe has made me a changed man. It was a great trip and I could happily stay longer. Really enjoyed the few days in Vienna even if it was a short stay. As everyone knows, I’m such a party animal so the last nights in Europe I totally rioted. Went all the way down to the bar two nights ago with everyone and...wrote blog posts. The last night was even more exciting! Made the trip all the way to the bar again and had a whole three sips of beer so I was really going hard. Despite what everyone told me beforehand, I surprisingly don’t hate everyone on this trip. Some of them were even cool. Made some new friends, got closer with the ones I already had. Not a bad experience.

Overall Salzburg was definitely my favorite city. It's really hard to beat having a castle on a hill next to a river surrounded by a range of mountains. Not to mention it was the only time during the trip where it was actually sunny, so that helps. Not that I mind overcast gray skies everyday and cold. Reminds me of home.

All in all, this been an amazing trip. I’m ready to go back to Vienna next year to study away for the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...