Thursday, February 1, 2018

Stairs of Salzburg

Salzburg was absolutely amazing. It was definitely my favorite city out of the ones we have visited. I spent almost every day walking up stairs or hills to get different views, and boy are there a lot of stairs in that city. Here are just a few from my walks up and down the mountains:




















Even though I did nothing but walk up and down stairs and hills the whole time there, it was absolutely worth it to get different views of the city. Not only did I get to see the city from the top of the fortress in the center of town, I also got to see it from the top of one of the mountains. Here they are:


































Not only were the views from up high spectacular, the views from the bottom of the city were almost just as good. I was able to snag a picture of the fortress at night during the supermoon our last night there.
All in all, I was completely taken with the city. I only wish that we had more time there and a free day or two so that I could have taken a bus into the alps and hiked up some of them. I guess I will just have to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...