Saturday, February 3, 2018

Sick Views, Bro

     My final blog post is going to be a compilation of all of the best views I saw during my travels. 

     In first place is the view from the Hohensalzburg Castle, I wrote a post on this a couple posts back. This view was truly astonishing. One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, with the sun glistening over the older-set city and the alpines in the far distance.


     In a pretty close second was the monastery in Salzburg. This was on the other side of the castle which allowed for a peek at the other side of Salzburg we couldn't see from the view above. A few of us hiked up to the monastery on our last day there. We went up right about the time that the sun was setting which was prime picture setting. 


     Salzburg was clearly the city for views because my third favorite view on the trip was the lock bridge in Salzburg. The bridge connected the two city centers separated by the Salzach river. 


     On of my all time favorite places and views from the trip was the Schonbrunn Palace. After our tour of the palace we had the opportunity to explore the courtyard and hike up a major hill that led us to an awesome view of the palace with all of Prague behind it. The only thing that could've made the view (and the picture) any better is if there may have been a few rays of sun that day.


     My fifth favorite overall view of the trip was the city of Prague. It was just to beautiful, even on a foggy day not to be mentioned. 


     I've never seen as much beauty as I did on this trip. The views were absolutely to DIE for. 

     Until next time, Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...