Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Myriad of Adventures


Impromptu Performance

After a day of traveling we finally arrived in Vienna, Austria and checked into our first hostel. There was a sign on the door advertising a jam session being hosted in the lounge on the bottom floor that evening. After a lovely dinner of traditional German cuisine and local brews, we returned to our hostel for a cozy evening. I grabbed my guitar and headed to the lounge downstairs with a few colleagues. The space was inviting and vibrant, filled with travelers from all over the world who were staying in the hostel. After mingling with the new friends we made, we decided to join the musicians who had been entertaining the travelers with smooth jazz. It wasn't long before I was improvising on stage with colleagues and other musicians from all over the world including local Austrians. I wasn't expecting an opportunity for collaboration to emerge on our first night, it was truly spectacular; setting the tone for adventure. Our creative spirits danced into the night, swirling through the connection of our craft. This is the universal language which we share. Painting the canvas of interconnectedness and celestial unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...