Thursday, January 25, 2018

Museum island

We went to the Pergamon today! It was a beautifully designed museum and I have lots of pictures of Nebikanezer’s gates and the walk up to the castle as well as many other things. That museum was pretty fast to go through but Paige and I went to the museum next door that was destroyed in WW2 but rebuilt. The architect used the old structure and so the museum still has bullet holes in the walls. This building had four stories of meautiful artifacts from Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome.
We just saw the Berlin Philharmonic and our sweets were on stage right behind the Orchestra. It was awesome! Enjoy all the pictures!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...