Monday, January 22, 2018

I found a gold mine called Primark!!!!!

If there was one thing I would bring back home it would be Primark!! For those who don't know Primark is a magical place (department store) that many of us went too right down the street from our hostel! As you walk in you see these majestical creatures called sales that a rarely seen in any other department store. There were so many things there for dirt cheap. Scarfs, hats, gloves, jackets, shirts, you name it they had it! Fortunately but also unfortunately I was able to experience Primark six times with several people and coming back with something new each time. The unfortunate part was the fact that I have limited space and could not buy more! It was definitely the best and most magical place I saw in Leipzig!

The Gewandhaus orchestra was definitely a close second! Not only was I fully engaged in every moment of the concert, the hall was amazing. The performers were so animated and engulfed in the music it was absolutely fantastic. I particularly loved the trumpets, any time they played the room was literally blown away. I also seriously could not get enough of the TIMPANI!!!!! I love the sound it makes but the way it was a part of the music took things to a new level. In a way it was almost as if thunder had appeared in the performing hall and we could all feel the vibration from the sound waves it created. Overall, I really enjoyed Leipzig but I will say I probably won't spend as much money as I did in the next few cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...