Friday, January 19, 2018

Guess Whose Back

So some of you know I try and blog every night. That was my goal when I left the US. I modified that goal to accommodate our free day giving me a free day. So what happened yesterday? I was down and out. I didn’t do anything. I watched half a concert and that was it.
Today I was feeling much better and we went to the Bach museum. We found an organ that looks just like the one in Laugerquist hall and there were lots of interactive parts to the museum. It was a lot of fun! Then a group of us went to lunch then shopping. We found an entire Harry Potter section and it was very hard not to buy anything. Then Paige, Erika and I went to the train station to exchange currency then took pictures of a cool mural. We then rested at the hostel for a little while then Paige and I went to go find a store I wanted to see. Then we went and watched the Bach Motet Concert in St Thomas church. The boys choir was awesome and we get to hear more of them tomorrow.
Then we went out to a group dinner and now it’s off to bed.
Oh also, Bach is (supposedly) buried inside the church so we saw his grave. (I say supposedly because no one actually knows if it was him because they lost his grave. They just knew he had an omen casket and those were rare so it’s possibly Bach.)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...