Monday, January 15, 2018

Turtlenecks - Promo Post


Hey guys! If you have time to read this I would be very grateful. My friends and I in Prague have been inspired by a wonderful snack called “Trdelník”. It is generally made with a deep fried outer shell covered in cinnamon and is filled with various ingredients, usually chocolate or ice cream. As I said before, my friends and I were inspired to come up with our own invention based on the original called Turtlenecks! They are baguettes stuffed with whatever you really want! You can have savory or sweet, and as long as what you want exists, we will make it! We have for the past 3 days been making them for breakfast, and have had the idea to bring this to America! These are pictures of what they look like, and we really enjoy what we’ve made. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or message. We’re very excited to start promoting at PLU, and then hopefully someday move to having a food cart possibly in Portland or the Tacoma area! As our motto says, we are Turtleneck and we care about what goes down your neck! Thanks for reading! - Aaron, Brett, Alex, Matt, Jeff, Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...