Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dancin the Night Away

Today we went to Wittenberg for a tour on Martin Luther. And if I’m completely honest it was the boringest tour we have been on so far. The guide kept asking us questions we obviously didn’t know the answers to and saying “come on, it’s easy” instead of just telling us the answers. But I got some pretty pictures and unfortunetly didn’t get to climb this tower because it was closed after lunch.
So the fun thing today was going swing dancing yet again. This time German style instead of Czech (there’s no difference). Except that I danced a lot more this time around.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...