Saturday, January 20, 2018

Jumping Trains cause Ours Left without Us; Welcome to Leipzig, Everyone!

So on day 1, we're on our way to Leipzig, Germany having a grand old time. We got to our transfer station in Dresden and split off for a quick break. Little did we know that our actual train to Leipzig wasn't until the 24th of January and the one we planned on going on was sold out! So, we had under 10 minutes to figure out if we were going to take the next train in 2 hours or the one about to leave. It was kind of like herding cats trying to get everyone together so we could try to make the early train. Thankfully, we ended up scrambling to catch the early train and just barely made it before it started moving. When we got here, we took a quick 30 minute orientation of the city before we all split off to do our own thing and explore for the evening. It's kind of a small city and easy to get around in which, honestly is kind of nice for a change.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...