Thursday, January 18, 2018

Did that just happen??

So the craziest thing happened to me while on our way to the train station to go to Czech. As we waited for the tram I was just standing there minding my own business when someone came up to me and lightly grabbed my arm. As I turned to see who it was I was shocked to see it was not someone from our class. It was a man and he began to speak to me in German. I apologized and said I'm sorry I don't understand, he then asked e if I spoke English and I said yes. He proceeded to tell me "You look so beautiful this morning, I am so glad I got to see you!" as I thanked him he then told me once again that I was was beautiful and that he was glad he saw me.

When we boarded the tram I thought that I would not see him again, but I was wrong. He boarded the same tram just one door away. I sat next to Dr. Ryhne and went on as if nothing had happened. As we got of the tram the same man waved goodbye to me as I walked off. Dr. Ryhne had told me to blow him a kiss since I would never see him again. It was all very amusing and flattering all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...