Saturday, January 20, 2018

Prague Definitely Did Not Suck

Spent several days in Prague during this trip and it was just amazing. If there was ever a place that could be considered too beautiful, it would be Prague. I feel like there isn't much I need to say in this post, so I'm just gonna post some pictures and they will probably speak for themselves.

This was from the city tour we did our second or third day. While it ended up being about a 4 hour tour, and we were all dead tired by the end, there were definitely some gorgeous views.


Here's one from the St. Charles bridge around midday. 


Here's a few from a boat trip we took along the river the last full day. It ended right as the sun went down so I was able to get a couple of shots of the sunset behind the buildings. 

Like I said, Prague was amazing. The concerts we saw were all top notch but even they were hard to compare to the beautiful scenery that we got to see everyday. I can't wait to go back someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...