Friday, January 19, 2018

Just Swingin' Around- Day 3 & 4

The rest of my first week in Vienna was great- I adventured, toured, and got lost many times; although it never really seems like you’re lost here.


Since my last post as a group we explored the grave sites of many major composers including Beethoven and Bach, we went to the opera in the Vienna State Opera House, we saw the Vienna Philharmonic, and my personal favorite, took a tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace.




The tour of the palace was filled with lots of awesome information about the area we have been occupying for the last five days as well as a beautiful courtyard with a hilltop hike and an amazing view of the entire city!


Beyond the group activity I have spent lots of time adventuring around the area- people watching, finding parks with tires to get stuck in, and drinking great beer.




Now off to Prague for the next five days!!


Xoxo,

Gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...