Saturday, January 27, 2018

Berlin

Left Berlin today after 5 days. Man, a lot happened in those days. So many good concerts, but also a lot of serious moments. During our stay we visited the Topography of Terror and then the next day went to the Saschausen Concentration Camp. It was a lot to take in. There isn’t much to say besides the fact that anyone in Berlin needs to visit these sites. It is so important to learn what happened and Berlin definitely does not shy away from it all.

Berlin wasn’t all serious though, some of the best concerts of the trip took place during our stay. Some of the highlights being Sabine Meyer and the Berlin Philharmonic. For both of these concerts I was in the second row super close to the performers. It was incredible to be that close to them while they play.

Berlin Philharmonic
Sabine Meyer
Jewels Ballet

All in all, Berlin was a city of great music, beautiful sites, and new friends. Sad to be leaving but looking for to spending the next few days in Salzburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...