Friday, January 26, 2018

Berlin’s been a Jem

We had a free day for most of the day. So Paige Tomick and I started the day by going back to the Jewish holocaust memorial. We went to the Jewish museum undernieth then went to the other monuments around the park area. We ran into Ashley Kendal and Clair so we joined them for lunch then lost Tomick to go do laundry. So the 5 of us went to the Resistance museum. After that Kendal and I went shopping. Tomick Paige and I went to dinner then we all went to the ballet Jewels which was absolutely gorgeous. It consisted of three acts, Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds. I liked Rubies the best.
Take aways from the trip so far:
If you keep clapping they keep coming back out.
“See this path? This is the cycle path. It’s full of psycho paths.”
“The scariest sound in Germany *bike bell*, it’s the sound of death”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...