Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Shall We Dance?

Yesterday we had a free day. We had no tours, no concerts, and no agenda. Erika, Tomick, Paige, Kaity and I went with Dr. Powell and a Alex to a leather shop in the morning then the 5 of us branched off and went to the open air market and scarf shop, I actually wear a scar here cause it’s cold. Then we went and got some food and came back to the hostel and took a long nap because we have had problems with Irish men staying in our hostel and getting kicked out of the bar downstairs for being disrespectful then coming up to our floor at 4:30 in the morning singing and yelling and knocking on doors. Later last night we met up in the lounge and Tomick gave us a swing dance lesson then we went to a swing club and danced till around midnight and had a lot of fun.
This morning after dealing with the Irish again we got up and went to an art museaum. It was cool but I didn’t enjoy it all that much. It was kinda like “this art is pretty” and that was that. But then we found a room that had dance moves on the floor and we spent maybe 20 minutes trying to figure out how the dance went.
After that Erika, Rachel and I went back to the open air market for a little while and shopped then came back to the hostel. We met everyone for a river cruise in the afternoon and saw some pretty great sights and Konner, Paige, Carl, Tomick, Erika, Ashley and I played D&D on the boat only pausing to take some really pretty pictures. After that we went to dinner at a forlklor garden and there was lots of Czech music and dancing and we were dragged into a couple dances (I was dragged into one with a broom which was fun). And there were some American songs sung as well. It was a good time. Tomorrow we leave for our next destination.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...