Saturday, January 13, 2018

Burrrr it’s Cold out here.... no Really.

This morning we got very lost trying to find our concert venue then when we found it we had missed the first piece. We listened to the string quartet perform their pieces then had a couple hours to get lunch before we took a tour of the city. The tour lasted all day then we went out to dinner as a group and that was our day today. It was super cold on the tour and it was snowing a little on it. We huddled together for warmth a lot and tried really hard to just stay warm in the below freezing weather.
Inside the church 




Paige photo bombing

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...