Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I See Dead People

today we went to the cemitary and saw some of the great composers grace stones. I have never seen a more eligant grave sight than this cemitary was. I struggled with a migraine today so I didn’t do much after that until we went to the opera I Puritani. I enjoyed the opera much more than I thought I would the plot was a little hard to follow at times but the singing was gorgeous and I especially liked the music the pit played in act 3. Unfortunately for the characters in this opera no one got a happy ending.
Brahms

Franz Schubert

Memorial to Mozart since he was buried in a mass grave.

Beethoven

The church at the cemetery featuring Tomick 

Inside the Church

The State Opera House

Opera 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why did it have to end?!?

I'm sad that the trip has come to an end because I truly had the time of my life. Never in my life did I think that I would travel to Eu...